Minister of Justice
Date and place of birth: 30.12.1982, Chisinau
Education and training
2003 - 2007 – Bachelor’s degree in Law at Moldova State University
2007 - 2008 – Master’s degree in Law Moldova State University
November 15, 2019: Minister of Justice
June - November, 2019: Adviser to the President of Parliament
December, 2008 – June, 2019: Attorney at law, law firm „Nagacevschi and Partners", law firm „Lebedinsky and Partners"
February, 2007 – December, 2008: Expert in the field of audiovisual and freedom of expression, „Apel" non governmental organisation
- To supervise the Board of Observers activity of „Teleradio Moldova"
- To identify and submit proposals aimed to remedy shortcomings of the Board of Observers activity of „Teleradio Moldova"
2006 – November 2019: Member of the „Juriști pentru drepturile omului" non governmental organisation
To protect interest of persons whose fundamental human rights have been violated, defending at the European Court of Human Rights, including:
- Monitoring the cases of violation of human rights;
- Notification of the national authorities regarding the incompatibility of the legal instruments in relation to the international ones;
- Submitting of proposals aimed to remedy or to prevent the violation of the human rights;
- Participation in the mediation procedures, resulted of the violation of the human rights;
- Providing assistance to victims whose fundamental human rights have been violated.
Other activities related to protection of fundamental human rights.
Romanian (native), French, Russian, English.